Monday, March 05, 2007

The Air is Clean!


Carbon Fiber Free For Over One Year...I can breathe easy now!

No more money wasted on engine swaps, no more ridiculously priced rims, no more special racing seats, no more intakes or fancy, noise making exhausts! No more stupid car parts cluttering my garage (thanks to a few friends for helping me take care of that) and NO MORE CARBON FIBER!!!!!!!

The drain on my emotions & pocket book did not seem as severe as it really was back in the moment of living it. Looking back, I was a fool for sure! Why the heck did I support a looser for so long? (He was not even that nice of a guy either.) Why did I waste my time, effort & love for someone that was no good for me even though I was aware he was not good for me? Apparently, I like to learn things the hard way. It is much easier to not to love or (have to) support CF anymore!


I survived and now I know what I DO NOT want in my life. Lesson learned
.

2 comments:

AvMan said...

You kept at it in the hopes that he will turn out to be the person that you had hoped he'd be the whole time. That's the crazy thing about love, it's tough to distance yourself from the situation and see the person the way they really are.

It's ok though, You are past it and on your own and are a better person for it. You have to learn from everything that you do or you aren't living.

StarBerry said...

Hi - I came across your blog & liked the crazy english & grammar stuff you found & posted.

I know what you mean - Sucky Losers should go home & stay there.

At least that guy is gone, right?

I am sure that you learned your lesson!