Friday, March 30, 2007

The New Look & Stuff

So, I changed the look a little bit. Does anyone notice?

I have heard some comments that I do not blog or post much; That I have not updated the page in a long time. How's this? Better? ;-)~

Oddly, I get many hits to the page but little comments...mmmm.



Oh well, off to take my afternoon pain meds...oh I forgot, I hurt my back, yet again.

I did not think it was as bad as the last time I hurt it. I was right. This is worse. I have not been able to move much at all. And because of this crappy back pain I missed out on a trip to Burke Williams with 2 of the ladies from work. It was going to be ladies Thursday. Boo on me! Sorry girls and we will plan another one soon!

I am going back to the doctors this evening & hope there is something more they will recommend than just meds & rest because I am SICK of being in bed!


Hope you are all having a great Friday!

3 comments:

StarBerry said...

I see the changes. Nice new look. I guess the others don't come by here long enough to comment? Add me to your list of Case studies, I look & post ;-)

Hope you feel better soon.

That Guy said...

I like the new changes. What do we see a new post to go with the new changes?

NotTheDoctor said...

Wow - 2 people have noticed! NICE! I guess that I will have to get something new up here but it seems like everyone has been slacking off on the blogging too!