Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Speaking Of Chapstick

So, I was at the car dealership the other day and was sitting in the waiting room area. I had found a nice warm spot near the window with teh sun shinning in on me. I had to sit there for quite some time and needed to use my very yummy Bath & Body Works Red Currant Chapstick several times. I decided to move from my seat in the sun over to one in the shade. One I was sitting down again, I went to grab my chapstick again and was not able to locate it. At the same moment, I looked up to see a "lady" , she had taken my seat over in the sun, pick up something off the ground. I noticed it looked a lot like the same chapstick I was looking for and thought that it was a coincidence that we had the same one.

I checked my pockets & purse again. I could not find it! I then see this "lady" looking at her chapstick for several monents. She then removed the lid and looked at the top of chapstick for a few seconds and then replaced the lid. At this point, I realize that it was my chapstick she was looking at so closely.

I figure at this point she would set it down and I would be able to walk over there to retrieve it from her. BUT OH NO, was I ever WRONG! This, so called, "lady" put the chapstick in her pocket as if it were hers all along.

How disgusting is that?!?!!? I understand the whole "Finders Keepers" perspective BUT used chapstick?!?!? Seriously, you can't afford your very own, brand new chapstick? Can someone really be SO desperate to need to take a used chapstick off the floor to keep as their own??? I couldn't believe it...

MAY BE she was some sort of kleptomaniac?!?!!?

And finally, some Random for you:
Remember this movie Klepto?!?!




3 comments:

That Guy said...

Um, yuck! Maybe she needed a new one for her cat. I'm just sayin'...

NotTheDoctor said...

Good point but yucky!

StarBerry said...

that is just LAME! And kinda disgusting...not that I mean you or your chapstick are disgusting but the fact that the other person took the used chapstick instead of throwing it out...

And yes, I do recall the breakfast club!