Monday, March 19, 2007

Awe, That is Sweet. . .

Have I mentioned that I really like the Happy Bunny?!?!?!

I know they are probably meant for the younger teens, BUT I find some of them quite funny.

I was able to locate a few jpegs & gifs over the weekend. I wanted to share:

I really enjoy the sarcastic little comments the bunny has. The creator did a great job with matching the bunny's poses with the comments. After a bad day at work (And sometimes during a bad day at work), they always seem to make me laugh a little.

"You Suck & That's Sad" is a favorite along with "Make the Stupid People Shut Up" and "Its Cute How Stupid You Are". (Those last 2 were thought many, many times last week at work!)

There are many others that I like, but I will have to continue my Internet hunt another time...

Happy Monday to All...if that is possible.

1 comment:

StarBerry said...

I think HB is funny too.

And I could use some of those at my work too!